Terms and Conditions
In-Motion Terms and Conditions
- Clients may buy a single session, or a package of 5 (valid 6 weeks) or 10 (valid 12 weeks) sessions of any of the session types on offer at In-Motion. Validity and duration of packages are at the discretion of In-Motion which reserves the right to change them from time to time.
- Single sessions are drop-in only whereas clients may book sessions in advance if they have purchased a 5 or 10 package.
- Only clients who have purchased a Private session package are guaranteed the instructor of their choice.
- Higher priced packages may be used for lower priced classes e.g. if a client purchased a reformer package, he/she may use each reformer class purchased towards a mat class. However, In-Motion will not refund the client the difference between the higher and lower priced classes.
- Semi-Private clients and in some instances Regular clients will be required to pay a premium on top of the session fee if they end up with a private session.
- The packages are offered at a discount and must be used within the stipulated validity period.
- No refund or make-up sessions will be due to client for sessions purchased in package but not taken in the designated period-weeks valid- for that package.
- Unless otherwise at the discretion of In-Motion, unused sessions of a package are not exchangeable for other session types.
- Sessions are not transferable to other clients under any circumstances whatsoever.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- Clients may book sessions once they have paid their package fees. Except for Assessment and Group Introductory sessions, single drop-in sessions may not be booked in advance.
- Client is required to give minimum of 3 hours notice of change or cancellation of booked sessions, either to In-Motion or to the client’s instructor, otherwise the client will be charged for the missed session. Any cancellations within 3 hours of a scheduled class or booked session will be considered a "late cancellation" and the client will be charged for the session nonetheless.
- If a Group session(s) booked in advance by a client is (are) permanently cancelled by In-Motion, the client may choose a refund of the unused portion of package fee paid equivalent to the value of the cancelled session(s) or may reschedule bookings in accordance with amended In-Motion schedule.
- Any other terms and conditions as per Assessment form will also apply in addition to the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In-Motion reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions and package prices without notice.
Please contact us for further explanation for the above and/or to book an Assessment session.